What makes this Edmonton arts and heritage memory meaningful to you? Is it the landscape? The people? The experience? We encourage you to share your arts, culture, and heritage memories. They can be recent, or from years ago.
Your stories will be used to inform the recommendations in Edmonton's next 10 year arts and heritage plan: 2029: Building Edmonton's Community Plan for Arts and Heritage.
We want to hear your Edmonton arts, heritage and culture perspective—good or bad. Your contributions will make the 10 year plan richer, more diverse and representative of varied perspectives. Submissions are open to all people who have a story to share about our city's arts, culture and heritage.
All submissions are moderated.
When you share your story with us:
- Please share your perspective. Your story should be reflective of your own thoughts, opinion, and experience. Photos or video you share should be owned by you.
The following kind of content is prohibited:
- Pornography, vulgarity, obscenity or sexually explicit content
- Hate speech, threats, harassment
- Personal attacks, insults and defamatory statements
- Threats or suggesting committing a criminal act
- Respect other people's privacy by not including personal information in your story (such as phone numbers and email addresses)
If you violate any of these guidelines, your story will not be accepted. We reserve the right to accept, reject, or remove any submissions, at any time without notice. We also reserve the right to change these Submission Guidelines at any time without notice.